**Registration Now Open for LC "Add On"
Our apologies this is coming late, but we had some technical difficulties with our email system.
Registration for the Long Course “Add On” portion of our summer program is now open.We are sharing pool time with FFYS at the Botsford Pool in Livonia, and therefore space is very limited. This program is for swimmers ages 13 and Up (as of Fall 2023) who are able to meet the following criteria:
1. Athletes must sign up and represent BBD in two sessions of long course meets offered this summer.
2. Athletes must be willing to commit full-time to morning practices at Botsford 6-8 am, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday from June 13-July 20th.
3. If you have an individual family situation, please email Peter and Greg simultaneously.
4. If you choose not to commit to long course, there are still 8 to 9 senior practices offered weekly from June 12 through July 21.
5. Swimmers should already be signed up for the BBD Summer Program.
Click following link to register:
Here is a reminder of the dates and times for the 13&Up summer program:
May 30th – June 11th, @ CK Monday – Friday, 6:00-8:00pm, @ YMCA Sunday 10:00am – 12:00pm
June 12th – July 21st
• Short Course
- AM Session – @ CK Monday, Wednesday, Friday 6:45-8:45 am, @ BOH Tuesday, Thursday 6:15-8:15 am
- PM Session – @ CK Monday – Thursday 5:30-7:30 pm
• Long Course Add On @ Botsford with FFYS 6-8a Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday*
Program Cost – $565 Short Course Base Cost + $150 for Long Course “Add On”
BBD Coaches and Parent Board