Message from Coach Kevin - First Week of Practice Information
Dear Swimmers and Parents,
It was great to see so many at the Kick-Off meetings last weekend. We are all primed for a great season.
I told you that I will stagger the first week of practice so that I can be there for everyone’s first day.
Here is the schedule for the first week beginning Monday, September 18th. See the practice grid on our website for the regular schedule.
- High School Swimmers begin MONDAY, September 18th at Cranbrook from 7:00 to 8:45 and have the regular schedule for the rest of the week.
- 9-10s will begin MONDAY, September 18th at Cranbrook from 5:30 to 7:15. This is not their regular day at Cranbrook, but they are canceled Tuesday. They will follow the schedule the rest of the week beginning on Wednesday.
- 8 and Unders begin WEDNESDAY, September 20th at the Y at either 4:30 to 5:30 or 5:30 to 6:30 and follow the schedule for the rest of the week.
- 13-14s begin THURSDAY, September 21st at Covington from 6:45-8:45 and then follow their regular schedule for the rest of the week.
- 11-12s begin FRIDAY, September 22nd at Cranbrook from 5:30 to 7:15.
Drylands for swimmers ages 13 and Up will begin on Monday, September 25th.
Remember to order your suits and caps from The Varsity Shop. The online store closes on September 24th. Look for the link in an email sent earlier this week and also available on the website.
We are looking forward to the parents’ social at Birmingham Country Club’s Paddle House on Friday, October 6th. Please save the date and look for an email from the Boosters Board with more information very soon.